Our vision and aims are at the core of everything we do at Millbank. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Millbank’s Vision Statement is
“Only Our Best is Good Enough”
Millbank’s mission is for each of our children to be the very
best they can be in all areas,
as happy, highly motivated and independent learners who make a
difference as citizens of an ever-changing world.
To achieve this we aim to:
1. Be an exceptional school where an excellent education is provided and improvement is continually sought;
2. Provide a caring and inclusive environment where every child is valued regardless of age, race, gender, background, faith or language;
3. Provide a stimulating, challenging environment where pupils develop their creative and technological potential for our ever changing world;
4. Ensure pupils are active, environmentally aware, rights respecting citizens in the school, the local area, the nation and global community;
5. Continue to be identified as a respected community-focussed school with well-established links.
‘Only our best is good enough’